Do you always start an email with the same friendly greeting? I thought you might like some more ideas so that you don’t use the same words again and again.
- I hope you are enjoying the spring weather.
- How are you? I hope you are well.
- I hope all is well.
- I hope you are fine.
- I hope your talk went well yesterday.
- I hope you enjoyed your trip to …
- It was lovely to meet up with you again in …
- I’m so pleased that we are in touch again.
- I trust you and your colleagues are fine.
- Greetings to you and your colleagues.
- Greetings from all of us at …. [put your company’s name here].
- Greetings from … [put a person’s name here] and me.
- Welcome back to work. I hope you had a lovely holiday.
Do you have a favourite greeting?