Do you know the difference between
- Hispanic and Latino?
- England, Great Britain, the United Kingdom and the British Isles?
- Persian and Iranian?
- Chinese and Mandarin?
- Arab, Arabic and Arabian?
- The Midwest and the Great Plains?
- American Indians, Native Americans and First Nations?
- The Netherlands and Holland?
- America and The United States?
- South Asia and Southeast Asia?
- The South Pacific and Polynesia?
- Guyana, Guiana, The Guianas and The Guineas?
- Syrian and Syriac?
- The Baltics and The Balkans?
- The Middle East, MENA and The Arab World?
- Nordic, Norwegian and Norse?
- Asian and Asiatic?
If you’re not sure, you’ll find the explanations in this article here (link to: qz.com).
(I must say that I learned quite a bit there!)