We know that good customer service is important, don’t we? Of course, it can always be improved on. That’s why I like to read David Rodnitzky’s (he’s CEO and co-founder of 3Q Digital) 14 commandments through now and again. (I read about them in this article here).
- Be Proactive, Not Reactive
- Everyone is a Client
- Under-Promise, Over-Deliver
- Do More than the Bare Minimum
- Love the Client’s Business, and Demonstrate Your Love
- Make Face Time
- Act Like It’s Your Business
- Build Personal Relationships
- Be Honest
- Follow the Process
- Communicate Success
- Have a Point of View
- The Customer is Always Right, Unless He’s Wrong, and Then He Still May be Right
Aren’t they great? Let’s hope that more people take them to heart! We all love excellent customer service.
(Please note: “to take to heart” = “beherzigen)