Two ampersands

The sign in the photo is called an ‘ampersand‘ and is a symbol for ‘and‘. You might see it written in company names (like ‘Procter & Gamble’), in abbreviations and in logos.

I suggest that you do not use it in your writing as a replacement for the word ‘and’. ‘And’ is really not a long word to write out, is it?