I’m sure that you need to congratulate people now and again either face to face or in writing. So how do you do it? Well, the easiest way to congratulate someone is to go up to them and shake their hands and say, “Congratulations” or write a nice little congratulations note. 😉
Here are some phrases you might like to use:
- Congratulations on your fantastic achievement. Keep up the good work.
- Congratulations on your success! We are all so proud of you.
- You have worked so hard for this. Congratulations!
- I knew you could do it. Congratulations on your wonderful success!
- Congratulations on the birth of your baby son/daughter / on your new home / on the wedding.
- We wish you all the best for the future / all the very best on this special day / all the best and good luck!