I love reading Geoffrey James’s articles. Here’s one on ways to conquer stress (link to: inc.com).
My favourite tips and what I like doing:
- cultivating a tactile hobby
- getting a therapeutic massage
- limiting my exposure to violent media (I’ve never liked violent films and computer games anyway)
- taking a walk outside in nature
- scheduling time to concentrate on one task.
(I just needed to check that apostrophe after “James’s” again. Here’s the rule: If a proper name ends with an s, you can add just the apostrophe or an apostrophe and an s.)