So you’ve been asked to give a presentation. What’s the best way to capture your audience’s attention? What does an audience like? The Visual Communication Guy lists five good ways:
- Motion (add a video clip now and again)
- Human faces (show some large images of faces)
- Food, sex and danger (add photos that will stimulate our ‘reptilian’ brain)
- Stories (weave a story around your facts)
- Noise variations (give your audience “something not only to listen to, but to listen for“)
Are there any more ideas you would like to add?