You’ve been asked to give a presentation, but are not sure where to start. Or you’ve given presentations before, but would like to make your next one more memorable. This slideshow (link to: slideshare.net) is guaranteed to get you started with some excellent ideas.
You’ll find lots of tips which I also talk about with my clients:
- Use more images and less text.
- Make your images as large as you can.
- Use a minimum font size of 24.
- Make one point per slide.
- Try to avoid bullet points!
- Keep it simple.
Why not surprise your audience next time you give a presentation?