Do You Need a Little Bit of Inspiration?
What can we do in times like these to improve our mood? How can we bring more inspiration into our lives? What new things can we try out?
Anita Klein, Laughter Wellness Consultant and owner of the Lachscheune, gave us lots of ideas in her latest newsletter. Here are just a few of them:
- Start the day differently (like trying out a new type of coffee, for example).
- Instead of ending the day in front of the television, take a walk around the block with your partner, a neighbour or a child.
- Buy yourself a bunch of yellow tulips (or other flowers) to brighten up the room. (I’ve just returned from a bike ride with sprigs of apple blossom, as you can see in the photo above).
- Be creative and try out a new recipe.
- Buy an exotic fruit you’ve never tried before.
- Give someone a phone call.
- Write a postcard.
- Create a small vegetable plot.
- Register for an online course, and learn something completely new or reactivate an old hobby.
Has this list inspired you to try out something new or to create your own list even? If so, I’d love to hear what you’re planning to do.